Monday, February 18, 2013

intermezzo...

My apologies for my absence my loyal readers... i haven't been able to blog in a while due to many problems with my son's nanny... it has caused so much distress that i haven't been able to pull myself together to write a blog post.. hence the long absence...

my son has a good nanny whom i loved dearly.. she has very good work ethics and passion for taking care of kids... however she had given me her 2 weeks notice due to an upcoming engagement... as much as i am happy for her.. i had to frantically search for a new nanny in the short 2 weeks.. i contacted every agency, every acquintances for a new nanny...i even asked her if she had friends...
low and behold she introduced me to a new nanny.... my husband and i picked her up.... she seems very nice, clean, young and pretty... and once i arrived home she turned PALE WHITE... and u know why??? she's scared of tobey, my dog...she  asked me to take her home the next day.... DOWN to nanny #1


I don't understand why she could be so scared of my lovely cute tobey.. tobey's such a small unhyper shih tzu that sleeps all day.. he didn't even look at her when she came in... but i guess everybody has their own fear... i went to find another nanny this time from an AGENCY, she looks okay... seems to get along with my old nanny who was teaching her stuff... then... after my old nanny went home.. she took over

after one whole day, she seems fine... then at night she knocked on my door... i asked her why ... she said she wanted to quit.. i asked why.. and she said because i have low blood pressure and i can't take care of babies.... especially at night.. i need my sleep... i think my blood pressure rose to 250 instantly.. my blood was boiling ... i almost yelled at her when i said.. then WHY DID YOU APPLY TO BE A NANNY YOU DECEITFUL CRAZY BIATCH.... well i didn't exactly said the last part... but i sigh..was THAT angry.. seriousy though, it was a waste of my time picking her up at the agency., and paying the fee... and i'm not somebody who is afraid to speak my mind......

i went and take care of hayden for the whole night and it was soo tiring.. i was used to having a nanny from day one... i didn't even know how to change hayden's dirty diaper... i had to ask my cousin at 2 am in the morning on how to wipe clean his butt( embarassing i know)... and hayden was so fussy he wanted to be carried until he's asleep....the next day i passed out while hansen went to pick up another candidate....

this one seems so professional , she was polite, seems clean and tidy... it was fine for a few days until 2 days ago when she said she was sick (she had hemmorhoids)... so i took her to the doctor and told her to rest( i thought hemmorhoids isn't a serious disease)... and then after a hour of taking the medicine she said she was sleepy.. so i let her sleep.... low and behold she didn't wake up for 16 hours.. i seriously thought she had died and had to her breathing and temperature a few times... -_-'  so i had to take care of hayden again... and i don't know why but i'm always unable to sleep when i watch over my baby... i'm always scared that he'll cry so every time he fidgets i would always try to soothe him back to sleep... 

anyways after my nanny got well she told me she was fighting with the maid, because the maid got mad at her for never flushing and always leaving a "present" behind.. if you catch my drift.... that's why she was so stressed and couldn't sleep... that's why her symptoms came out.... seriously.. so much drama over nannies...and maids.. eghhh

anyways enough about my drama.. i've been dying to write another blog.. and a few friends have been pestering me about writing a new blog post.. i was actually planning to do an update on my new house... but i haven't been able to leave the house for a few days.. i've been sick as well... and there's the whole commotion over chinese new year... (hayden's my moneymaker) *chuckle* i actually made 600 bux from him.. - 400 bux from giving out hong pao(red pocket money)...  the thought has crossed my mind to make 10 babies so i can make a lil fortune for CNY(i'll post pics)... ... lol.. but remembering the morning sickness.. the weight gain(which i have not lost completely) and the nanny fiasco.. i think i have to slap those thoughts away.. lol

and then 2 days before valentine the air conditioner  broke.... okay you must be thinking ... so what ?? it's just air conditioner.. but this is indo okay.. there is no such thing as opening the window to let the cool breeze go in.... what'll go in are mosquitos and u'll be left looking like a ladybug the next morning(red spots get it?)
it was so HOT and humid my hubby slept without a shirt on.. and nothing pisses me off than a hot weather....

so he went and got an air conditioner... and claimed it as my valentine's day present... oh my sweet romantic hubby -_-'.......
and then 3 days after valentines he bought me a box of chocolates that went on sale after valentine's day... yes romance is dead in my marriage.... but i still do love him anyways

if my few misfortunes have caused you to have a few giggles then i'm glad.. at least some good came out of it... sigh....


anyways i'll leave you with this... but i PROMISE tommorow i'll start up on a new blogpost...... i hope u readers forgive me..

2 comments: